Ready to Get Started?
Ferreira Venter Laws & Nel is a medium size auditing firm that provides staff with exposure to a vast number of industries as well as providing excellent in-house training during your training contract (articles).
Although we regard ourselves as a family, we succeed in offering our clients world-class auditing services. We recruit young dynamic trainee accountants and assist in fulfilling their dreams of creating their optimum career. We welcome the opportunity to guide you in your career path.
Trainee Accountant Programme
- Ferreira Venter Laws & Nel is an accredited SAICA and SAIPA Training Office that provides Trainee Accountant learnerships to students that are interested in serving their SAICA or SAIPA articles in order to qualify as a Chartered Accountant or Professional Accountant.
- We recruit students that have recently matriculated, are studying towards a BCom (Accounting) degree or have graduated with a BCom (Accounting) degree.
Minimum Requirements for Eligible Candidates
- • Minimum average of 70% for Mathematics in Grade 11 or 12 years.
- • Consistently good academic record.
- • Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
- • Candidates must be a South African Citizen and reside in the Tzaneen area.
How to Apply
- •High school students: send us your Grade 11 or Grade 12 results (Mathematics prerequisite) together with a short paragraph detailing why you are interested in a career in finance, accounting and auditing.
- •Undergraduates: send us your CV, matric results and university results.
- •Postgraduates: send us your CV, matric results and university results.